Who is the most important person in your business? The majority of the people might think or say that it is the CEO. However, trust is that the most important person is the one with whom the customers communicate. Every company needs a Receptionist Front Desk Security Services.
What is the Need of a Receptionist?
The majority of the callers end the call if they are sent to voicemail. A receptionist is much more than just a voice on the other end of the line.
Here are some of the reasons why every company should have a receptionist
No matter what is the size of the business, a receptionist will progress the productivity of you and your staff. Not only does the receptionist handle the phone calls but also delivers all the messages and makes sure to prioritize projects for the entire staff.
If you think you cannot afford a receptionist, the first thing you should know is that hiring staff is one of the biggest expenses of many small and large businesses, considering salaries, equipment, and other expenses that are added up. Hiring a receptionist can be helpful for every company as receptionists meet potential customers. A receptionist is the first person that a customer meets, and if the receptionist facilities the client properly, they might get connected with the company for a long.
A trained receptionist is trained and knows about their job. They understand the process of your business. It allows them to deal with customers properly. They can also handle contractors, callers, and other matters easily.
· First Impression
The receptionist is the first person that potential customer interacts with. It makes a huge difference. Many people really notice how they are being treated after entering into a company. Moreover, answering a phone yourself when people call your business can be a bit off-putting and may signal that your operation is on a very small scale. Having someone at reception enhances the image of the company.
Being a business owner, you have a lot on your plate. It is not possible for you to jiggle your daily task and also complete the duties of a receptionist. Hiring a receptionist eliminates phone interruption. The receptionist manages the calls, prioritizes the projects, and presents you with an organized overview of everything.
· With receptionist You Will Not Miss any Opportunities
A company’s CEO may set the tone for brand and culture. Top companies know the nature of their customers and the type of experience they would want to have from the company. They make sure to prioritize their clients by hiring someone to answer the phone anytime, even on holidays. It can be a big plus for any company.
A Security Receptionist
A security receptionist is a person who is in charge of an entrance and is responsible for the signing in of visitors and ensuring that premises are secure. A security receptionist patrols the premises. You can take the phone calls, contact the emergency and operate surveillance in case of emergency. Let’s talk more about Receptionist Front Desk Security Services.
What is a Security Receptionist?
The security receptionist is like an undercover superhero. They are always here to answer the phone and greet visitors. They are one of the first-line defenses in a building that requires security. The security receptionist protects the people they work with by monitoring visiting activity.
The tasks of a security receptionist diverge depending on the needs of the visitors and office. They may sign visitors in or issues. They may accept the deliberates and mails. The security receptionist does more than just greet people. They monitor the CCTV footage, patrol the premises and alter emergency services if there is an intruder.
The eagle-eyes observation skills and quick things are required to have this position, and it usually doesn’t come in a classroom.
However, 21.4% of security receptionists do have a bachelor’s degree. However, most people learn these necessary skills for this position on the job. Sometimes they even have to go through a background check or security clearances.
What is the Role of a Security Receptionist?
There are various skills that receptionists need to have in order to accomplish all the responsibilities and duties they will have to cater to.
By raking a look through resumes, you become able to narrow down the most common skills for a person in this position. It was discovered that a lot of resumes listed observation skills, good judgment, communication skills, and Receptionist Front Desk Security Services.
In addition to normal duties Receptionist’s Front Desk Security Services also include the important role of building a proper security plan by safeguarding the business, its employees, and clients from criminals and threats.
Major Crime Threat That Should Be Considered By The Receptionist
- The crime threat that should be considered by reception staff include
- Violent crime such as threats and assault
- Emergency incidents including fire, bomb, and evacuation
- Information theft
- Property theft
Considerations that you as a receptionist can make include
- Carefully read the incident logbook and company policy guidance to your workplace because it contains useful information that can be helpful for you.
- You need to familiarize yourself with the layout of the building site where you are working. It is also a good practice to have knowledge of the evacuation plan with the location of fire extinguishers and first aid kits.
- It is important to maintain an up-to-date list of all the contact numbers that will be needed in case of an emergency.
- If the building has various entrances, have knowledge if you can have controlled access to them in case of an incident such as terrorism.
- CCTV cameras are installed in every commercial building that acts as a deterrent to some crime and can assist in the investigation and prosecution in the event of an accident.
- It is your part of the duty to regularly check the common areas, including toilets, to make sure everything is secure and there is nothing left behind. If you find anything suspicious, report it immediately.
- Lock your workstation before leaving your desk and secure all the office keys, company information, and alarm codes.
- Following all the rules will not only ensure the safety of the company but will also show how serious you are about your job.